Hi, my name is Bree and I'm a list addict. Welcome to my weekly list love.
- Ashley does it again with another great post explaining Google Analytics
- Love this heart felt article about expert shopping at Costco
- Have a thing for those subscription boxes? Try Graze
- Cool idea for content generator
- Foodie stuff
- New-to-me blogs/podcasts I've subscribed to this week:
I am behind on my #30tasks30days challenge. I tackled it like a champ the first week. Did fairly well the second week. Failed miserably the third week. :( Vacation starts next week. I need to kick it into gear to finish list before the 25th.
This week I found out both my adult children are now unemployed. Oh, the joys. Luckily, they each have enough savings to last several months of unemployment. I guess that's pretty good considering both had jobs that only paid minimum wage.
I received my first letter from my Secret Sister. Woohoo! Plus I sent out some little gifts to my Secret Sister.
Expect to see lovely Alaskan photos here every week till November.
All set to start my vacation next week to Kenai Peninsula, Alaska except one little thing. I need a current driver's license. Oops. Hopefully I pass my test on Thursday.
Some Black and White Beauties
|Denali Park road|
Email my parents (said but it has been awhile since I've sent them photos and updates) Travel interviews buy new theme or switch(I bought the amazing Tweak Me 2 by Ashley @NoseGraze) Mechanical Turks short codes? Photo websites
- Create logo and brand - urgh, I do not enjoy creating stuff like this.
Add feature photo to old posts
- Add Bloglovin and Feedly buttons
- Add author box to posts
- Child Theme?
- Back up blog
- Update newsletter
- Tastespotting and other food sites
- Expert Experiment update
- Reach out for guest posts - any interest in trading, hit me up.
- Create book page
- Update wine notes from Evernote
- Add Paypal donation button
- Make header photo full length
Make "leave a comment" bigger