Hi, my name is Bree and I'm a list addict. Welcome to my weekly list love.
- Another website devoted to creating lists
- Unique tips to boost your blog's traffic
- European airline with cheap international flights
- Foodie stuff (how can I have FoodBuzz emails from 2012 still in my inbox? Unopened ones at that? I'm up to 2013 now*):
- *Potatoes, cheese, onions and bread. Oh my!
- *Grilled corn is one of my favorite summertime treats that I never get enough. This Thai-style recipe sounds delicious.
- *I love a good burger. Now combine that burger with red wine, carmelized onions and
goat cheesegorgonzola and we are talking. Oh yeah.
- Gingerbread cheesecake
- Gingerbread Kiss Cookies
- Gingerbread Waffles with Cinnamon Butter
- Sticky Maple Gingerbread Cake
- Gingerbread Spiced Hot Chocolate
- There is such a thing as spicy peanut butter??? Hot chocolate with spicy peanut butter sounds even better.
- Hmmm, campfires and marshmallows with a twist.
- New-to-me blogs I've subscribed to this week:
The option to stay in Alaska for the winter is becoming more and more of a reality after a discussion I had with my boss this week. hehehehe Super excited.
My roommate is the coolest young lady. I think we are going to get along very well. When we talk, I feel like I'm talking to a younger version of me. It's kind of weird except the parts where she is a vegetarian and likes to run. Everyone has their differences.
Expect to see lovely Alaskan photos here every week for the next 5 months.
Made my first trip into Fairbanks to do a major grocery haul. I still didn't get everything I want and will be doing another trip in two weeks.
- Finish TEFL
- Organize all my online notes as they are scattered between several programs
- Follow my "work" schedule I created this week. By work schedule, I mean my online freelance life. Want to live it, Got to do it!
- Finish going through my WordPress handwritten notebook of notes
- Finish the above
How was your week?